Thanksgiving is this week and it’s time to share one of our favorite appetizers: Roasted Garlic Artichoke Dip! The best part of this dip is — you guessed it — the roasted garlic. If you’ve never roasted garlic before, be prepared to become slightly addicted to the taste and smell. You’ll find that this recipe is super easy to make and a crowd-favorite for any gathering. After all, what’s not to love? I serve this dip with sliced french bread or pita chips. You could also have it with fresh vegetables! Yum!
When you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag Sweet Pea Living on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #sweetpealiving to share it. I would love to see how this recipe turns out for you and your upcoming gathering!
Roasted Garlic Artichoke Dip
- 3 heads garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 28 oz canned artichokes quartered and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise regular
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- parsley chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut off the tops of both garlic bulbs, leaving some of the cloves exposed. Drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in an aluminum foil pouch and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from foil and squeeze garlic cloves out of their skin.
- In a food processor, combine roasted garlic cloves, artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Lower oven heat to 375 degrees. Place in a 2 ½ quart glass dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip becomes bubbling and slightly brown.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley. Serve hot with pita chips, french bread, or fresh vegetables and enjoy!