I have been a little busy lately. And by “a little,” I mean busy. I seem to have committed myself to one-too-many things (not surprising to anyone who knows me). However, even with a packed schedule, I have continued to make cooking an essential part of my day. This quick, 20-minute meal is exactly what I needed when I was in a pinch for dinner recently. It’s not only quick, but it’s also easy to make with just ten simple ingredients!
If you’ve never tried bok choy, now is the time! This vegetable is easy to make and so tasty (not to mention good for you). Are you in need of a quick dinner this week? Boom! Done. Give these Ginger Bok Choy Noodles a try and when you do, be sure to tag @sweet.pea.living and use the hashtag #sweetpealiving to share it!
Ginger Bok Choy Noodles
- 4 ounces brown rice noodles cooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp red chili garlic paste
- 6 bok choy hearts separated and halved
- sesame seeds
- green onion chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, red onion, and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil and chili paste. Mix well.
- Add bok choy. Cook until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cooked rice noodles. Toss together.
- Top with Sriracha, sesame seeds, and green onion. Serve hot and enjoy!