As you know from the other recipes on our blog, I love all things related to brunch and weekends. I feel strongly that Sunday mornings were made for freshly baked quiche, warm cups of coffee, and lazy snuggles on the couch. Wouldn’t it be nice if every day started this way? Quiches are easy to make and well worth the wait! The creamy Pecorino Romano cheese in this recipe pairs perfectly with the delicate artichokes and fresh spinach. It’s perfect for your upcoming weekend brunch and you’ll feel so proud of the beautiful meal that you’ve created!
After receiving these beautiful porcelain ramekins (affiliate link) from Sweese, I know that these miniature quiches were due for a feature on the blog. Sweese sells kitchenware that is efficient, durable, and simply beautiful. I love the clean colors and variety of products that they sell. I was so impressed with the cake stand that they sent me a few months ago… I knew that these ramekins were a must-have in my kitchen as well!
Get ready for this one—it’s a keeper! When you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag Sweet Pea Living on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #sweetpealiving to share it. I would love to see how this recipe turns out for you!
Artichoke & Spinach Quiche
- 1 pastry crust store bought or homemade
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion diced
- 14 oz can artichokes chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 8 eggs large
- 1/2 cup Pecorino romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie crust and press into a five small ramekin pie plates or one 9" pie plate. Place in the freezer with other ingredients are prepped.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, artichokes, spinach, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and salt. Saute for 5-6 minutes, until soft.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and oat milk. Whisk until blended.
- Remove pie crust from freezer and fill with cooked vegetables. Top with cheese and egg mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 30-60 minutes (depending on size of quiche) until fully cooked.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!